Get required federal and ND labor law notices including the FMLA poster, minimum wage poster, EEO poster & more.
Alert: Mandatory Federal Poster Change - Effective April 1, 2020 Order Now! The poster's anticipated ship date is April 6, 2020
- Easily comply with North Dakota labor law postings, as well as mandatory federal requirements, with our posters
- Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
- Available in English and Spanish
- Update Service available to keep posters current; see Update Service tab for details
ND Labor Law Poster (20" W x 26" H) includes these postings:
• Minimum Wage and Work Conditions Summary
• Workers' Compensation
• Unemployment Compensation
State & Federal Poster Set includes one North Dakota Poster & one Federal Poster (20" W x 26" H) with:
• Minimum Wage (FLSA)
• Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
• Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
• Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
• Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
• Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
All-In-One State & Federal Poster measures 26" W x 40" H and includes all ND postings and federal postings listed above on one physical poster
Our Update Service keeps you compliant by automatically sending you FREE posters anytime a mandatory change impacts the federal, state, local and wage order posters included in your subscription.
If you wish to order more than 4 posters with Update Service, please call 701-223-2700 to receive discounted pricing.